Acne and spots
I have acne and acne spots on my face. I havr oily skin. I want to get ridof these acne and spots. Please recommend one cream fo this

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

There is no 'one cream' available. It's a treatment for which you need to be examined by a doctor. Do not get mislead by advertisements on t.v. where 'one' face wash or cream removes the acne. So visit your dermatologist as soon as possible. The longer you wait the or the more creams you use without a doctor's advise , the more damaged your skin will get. And that damage can be permanent. So don't play with your skin.