Acne and scars problem

Hi mam, I am vikash kumar facing acne problem from last 4 years. I met many dermologist in this period for the same but I didn't get result and I also met with homiopathic doctor even I did not get result. Mam I am totally depressed with the problem because doctors are not able recognize the root problem. By reading feedback of your customer I have made plan to meet you for same. I hope you will try to solve my acne problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and scars problem

Thanks Vikash for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. ​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for. Hope it helps you. Dr MK Agarwala