Acne and scars
I have an oily skin. I am using tretinoin and retinoid. There is not much improvement. Using it for past one week.Should I stop eating ghee although I eat a little . Does a oily skin with hair follicles produce acne on forehead and face?pls explain how to use the cream and oral antibiotic if any

Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U seems to have grade 4 acne vulgaris. Consult a good dermatologist he'll give u oral retinoids and afer acne being subsided you can go for various procedures for scar and pigmentation
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi Get salicylic peel done (4-6)settings, you ll see good results Avoid eating too much oily food ,  bakery items , fried items. Even sweets cause exacerbation of acne Drink lot of water, have fruits regularly