Acne and scars
I have acne on my face and back and shoulder it is cystic acne there are also scars on my face my face is oily

Consult online with relevant history and pictures
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi. Cystic acne , and acne with severe scarring have specific mediactions with good results. Also helps to control excessive oiliness.
video consultation with a dermatologist
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management