Acne and scars

Acne scars just annoying me I'm 20 but I look like I am 24.i don't know what should I do to resolve this issue

Harisha N L

Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid...Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment... consult dermatologist they will do the needful