Acne and pimples on face
Acne with cyst Nd pimples suffering from Last 3 yrs..showed to many doctors Nd taken med. Like isopil 10 and 20 but no results again Nd again they are coming on my face and dirty marks are there I am having some pimples on my shoulders and back also. Plz help me Nd suggest me what should I use without any side effects

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.  Acne is a chronic problem and can be recurrent and troublesome leaving scars. Reason for recurrent out bursts could range from stress to internal hormonal issues to external make up and pollution.  Diet too has an important role to play.  Have you been evaluated for pcos ? Scar treatment involves both treatment of pigmented marks and the pits. This will possibly require creams, sunscreen, chemical peels, fractional laser, Microneeedling rf, Microneeedling with prp, subscision depending on the type and extent of scarring. See a qualified dermatologist near you .