Acne and pimple marks

Hello ! This untreatable acne and its never gone black marks on face is to be treated.as i consultd many doctors they advised that its because of the age and pollution.and they gave tablets and night cream but none of it had worked out.in my family no one got pimple but am suffering alot i could even face my life with confidence it puts me down.once i get a pimple and it goes i even nt touch thn but they a dark black mark all over my face .now this mark dominate than the pimple on my face .and in my chin and nose small pimple are there which are not going .i really seriously need help from your doctors .in my place pollution is less but i don't know why i get this .each day new pimple oh god am so tried and i wanted to get rid of it ,help me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and pimple marks

Hi. Greetings. Acne is a chronic problem. You may need a few medications and lifestyle changes for long term improvement. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure to prevent darkening of spots. 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream 3. Antibiotic agents short course- prescribed by dermatologist for controlling out bursts .salicylic acid based or benzoyl peroxide based face wash for oily skin. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for any other trigger or need for oral retinoids- this will indeed help but should be taken only if necessary and under monitoring. Also salicylic acid Peel if needed 5. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. Chemical peels for acne and spots. Using an anti fungal shampoo will be of great help in reducing dandruff and also pimples on forehead 6. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. You may Send further queries/ pics of lesions on private follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.