Acne and dark spots
I have a pimple prone skin...and have spots also in my face .. its not just due to acne but other too... I have tried many medicines and products but this problem is just not going I have this problem since 5-6 yrs I don't even use soap on my face I really need something to get rid of it a proper treatment plss help..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must user a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures or see me for a consult if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you to discuss the cause of pigmentation and discuss the treatment options with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.