Acne and dandruff

I have quite a bit of acne scars in my face ...currently I'm using gram flour, green gram flour and kastoori turmeric for face alone . i can see some improvement over the scars... I have oily skin suggest me a good soap for bathing and a good facewash which removes acne quickly. I have very dry hair and dandruff as well suggest me a good shampoo which works on both dandruff and nourishing and smoothining my hair... Currently I'm using loreal total repair 5 shampoo and loreal total repair 5 serum. I don't see any growth on my hair so far. I don't use oil on daily basis do this could be reason ? I need a long and thick hair! Suggest me a tips I can follow. Thank you very much :)

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and dandruff

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results