Acne and Blackspots

I have some black spots like acne on both of my legs.. near to thigh. and on my under arms. And this has made my skin rough. I am facing This problem from last year. So should I consult a doctor or if their is any ointment I can apply on these spots so that it can be removed. Please reply on this. Thank you.
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. A Dermatologist should be able to help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?