Acne and Blackspots
I have some black spots like acne on both of my legs.. near to thigh. and on my under arms. And this has made my skin rough. I am facing This problem from last year. So should I consult a doctor or if their is any ointment I can apply on these spots so that it can be removed. Please reply on this. Thank you.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. A Dermatologist should be able to help you