Acne and blackheads on cheek
I keep getting acne on my cheeks and there is blackheads too. Can this be due to hormone issue or is it something else?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Acne at your age suggest hormonal problem , insulin resistance Are you overweight? Periods regular any underlying thyroid problem Need proper history as this requires proper hormonal work up
Consult online with proper history