Acne and acne scars

I seem to have mild to moderate acne in the last five six years, however the acne has subsided but left some marks all over my face, what is worse is that the texture of my skin has become very uneven and there are prominent pores all across my face especially on the cheeks and nose area. Apart from this, the acne has left large holes on my face thus making them appear more when exposed to light, kindly give me some advice on how to treat my problem.

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
What you are dealing with are post acne scars.  There are various types like pigmented scars, pitted scars, boxcar scars, hypertrohic scars etc. You will need procedures like Chemical peel, dermarollers, fractional laser treatments along with surgical procedure. Pls read about the same. It will clear many doubts. Pls free to consult at a later date. Visit my website www.yslclinic.com for details. Regards