Acne and acne scars

I am sufferinf from severe acne problem from 2 years n cannot get a proper treatment for this, this leaves acne scars on my skin and inflammations and acne makes my skin so harsh and bad

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and acne scars

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. ‚Äč‚ÄčAcne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.