Acne and acne marks
Hi.. I am facing this problem since a year and half. I get acnes and sometimes they remains in the skin, they wont come out. So my skin gets reddish with red marks, i am careful in using products and somehow i keep control of not having outside food. Can i get some effective solution for this ?
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Acne can be treated by a dermatologist near you. It responds very well to treatment. Many times in spite of having a healthy diet and exercise people still develop acne. It is more likely for you to suffer from acne if one of your parents had acne in your age. Please visit a dermatologist near you and get rid of your acne. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.