Acne, acne scars

Hi, i am 28 yr working professional. As part of my work life, i have to travel 110 kms daily. I have a 20 months baby. Because of my rest less lifestyle, my skin looks tied and dull and also with acne scars and acne. I am now looking for chemical peel treatment, which i heard that it will remove dead skin and enables new skin underneath. I have doubt regarding the post-effects of the treatment. Will it leave my skin dark and dry later? How long does this treatment lasts? What needs to be done to maintain the new skin?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne, acne scars

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Chemical peeling will help you revitalize your skin and reduce pigmentation and fine lines too. Results and after effects of peel depend on what type of peel or it's concentration and combination is used. Also type of your skin affects the choice of skin and its results. Please consult a dermatologist who will help you choose best peel suitable for your skin and give you desired results. Don't hesitate too much and go ahead with the chemical peel sessions. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.