Acna scars
I have acne scar marks on right and left side of my cheeks. I don't get lot pimples but if it does it just leaves a mark even if I don't squeeze or touch it. Please advice me how can I treat this or are there any chances of full recovery?

Hello there...., For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option... Consult Dermatologist...