Acites in abdomen
My father is patient of liver cirocis with portal hypertension after BRTO he suffering from acites in abdomen we also consult gastrologist pl suggest good treatment
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

This is a complex condition and it requires continuous treatment. Consult a Gastroenterology specialist and discuss the condition in detail. You have to understand the nature of disease and be on regular follow up.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?