Acidity problem
Vl get severe headache with to get out of it...Please suggest me some tips for this...
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What sort of question is this? What you have mentioned in the title and what you mention in the description.? Kindly take the pains of giving proper query for getting proper helpful answer. Take a tab. Saridon for headache and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.