Acidity problem

I am 28yrs old & I have acidity problem. What should I do? I take topsid40 it safe/right choice for me?
views-icons 102 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. try general methods first like avoiding spicy and oily food. cut down on salt intake. drink lots of water. don't sleep immediately after meals. brisk walking and pranayama. if still no relief, then you can take medicines. but consult a physician or surgeon first, it could be a h. pylori problem. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?