Acidity gas constipation
I have gas acidity and  constipation and hv to pass stool 5 to 6 times a day.i cannot pass gas without going to the toilet..I don't eat outside food and oily and spicy food also don't eat junk food nd cold drinks still this problem Hvg alcohol  once or twice in a month.

hello. when the normal guy flora gets disturbed/disrupted due to any cause, it may cause such problems. take curd everyday with your diet and the good bacteria will colonise in you and prevent the bad bacteria. if it still persists, consult a surgeon. regards