Acidity and indigestion

I have had this problem for the past 5 months. I wake up early in the morning and start burping. i feel like i have acidity. I have indigestion also. My stools are not normal. Main problem is that i feel a buzzing like feeling in my anus and gas passes through my anus without any control. My lower region feels like it is active all the time.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acidity and indigestion

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....