Acidity and heartburn

I have acidity problem from 2-3 years ..I regularly take cyra d in d morning..if I don't take for 2-3 days den again I get it OK to take dis medicine lifetym considering my age..its heredetary
views-icons 84 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

hi, its definitely not right to self medicate yourself, as u have described this problem is existing for a long time , it warrants specialist consultation an evaluation. So its good to consult Gastroenterologist and take opinion. wish u a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?