Ache in right ear

I am getting a strong ache in my right ear not able to sleep in night and when am taking a pain killer it will be good. Its a very strong pain like a pulse of heartbeat. There is no injuries inside and the ear canal is looking clear bt not able to hear properly and passage is close all the time also the pinna part in ear is giving pain and physical parts inside the ear passage is contineously giving pain.
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ache in right ear

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...i can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. What you are describing might be a pyogenic granuloma or furuncle or vascular hemangioma. Treatment for all the three are different. You will need detailed clinical examination to diagnose it. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?