Ache and swelling
My body is painfully stiff in the mornings, my feet are swollen and there are some black spots and muscle pain keeps on the entire day. I feel sleepy all the time and excessive thirsty at times. I have very little stamina and get breathless soon

Limiting alcoholic beverages and drinks sweetened with fruit sugar (fructose). Instead, drink plenty of nonalcoholic beverages, especially water. Limit intake of foods high in purines, such as red meat, organ meats and seafood. Exercising regularly and losing weight. Keeping your body at a healthy weight . Consult Physician for further evaluation...