Accident scar removal
Scar on left arm and right elbow. I want to get it removed completely. The scar has bumps on it and looks like a burn mark.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi thanks for the query..your description of the lesion looks like a hypertrophic need to visit a dermatologist near you to discuss the treatment plans n go with it.hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?