Abt watering blisters

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me I want inquire about my uncle (male) he is 75year old, he was suffering skin disoder last 1-2 year some time he getting itching in his body after that we found watering blisters on his body. we shown to so many doctors in Delhi but no one found which problem exactly he is having, now the condition is after chickengunia fever we found big blisters on his private parts and doctor found one hole on his penise after watering blisters infection. he found blisters on his egg also we are really confused what should we do which doctor will help us. Abt this matter what is the name of this infection. all blood test reports are normal. please help us. for god sake. plz help.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aman Sharma
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Needs proper evaluation and diagnosis. Please see a dermatologist, may need biopsy and immunofluorescence. Also rule out underlying other systemic problems. Pics would help
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?