Abt klinefelter syndrome
Which doctor should i visit to check weather i have a klinefelter syndrome or not i want to know more about it...
139 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. You can consult a physician to get yourself examined...you need to get chromosomal study done to see if you have now..but my question is why you want to get tested? So you have any symptoms? Have you been diagnosed earlier?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.