Klinefelter syndrome

I am 25 old male i have a very wide hips narrow shoulder (like female body shaped) do you think possibly i have a klinefelter syndrome...and which doctor should i consult and which type of karyotype test should i do to check weather i have a ks or not ??
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Klinefelter syndrome

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, not only you ,many will have this kind of fat deposition in the body . Klinefelter syndrome is a multisystemic disorder , person will not hypogonadism, failure in development of secondary sexual character ,change in voice , male infertility, Weak bones, decreased sexual desire and many more symptoms are associated with KF .You consult general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?