Abscess on right hand
A bulge on the right hand at the injection site & now it became very solid & large in size. Even there is a pain at this area & apart from this one more abscess on the thigh area. Which speciality Dr we need to consult & what is the treatment process for the same.
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello I would suggest you to consult a Dermatologist for it as they need to examine it and find out if it is actually an abscess or the injection site lesion has turned out to be a keloid.....please meet the doctor in person..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Injection abscess causes
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.