About vaccine
A monkey has bitten on my legs over my jeans...I have taken tatenius injection... Should I take anti rabbies vaccine... I think there were no any teeth contact...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Tetanus toxoid is fine. But i would also suggest you get vaccinated for rabies also. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  You might need a anti rabies immunoglobulin also. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+147
Chat with a doctor
Yes
Hello, don't take chance, vaccinate yourself with antirabies vaccine.. Rabies is not curable, it has 100 percent mortality, rabies virus secret from saliva, so secretion itself is sufficient, there is also scratch with minimal bleeding at the site, so get vaccinated