About ulcer
Hi this is arsh Sharma from Chandigarh. and my age is 30 yrs actually I had ulcer problem. and i have done my endoscopy 1 yrs ago.so can you tell me should I take it green tea or not

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello dear. No, ulcer patients should not take green tea. Secondly we have a diet plan to cure ulcer naturally. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation