About sunscreen
Hi Dr. Myself Khushi my question is which sunscreen good for my skin.As my is oily n sensitive sunscreen avilable in market not give me fresh look after sometime my oily skin become greasy and look dull.please Dr. give me good sunscreen that make my face fresh n full protection not greasy n dull.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello Khushi, You can pick up a gel based sunscreen like suncros or a matte finish one. But you need to change it according to season and occasion. It's like how you change the wardrobe according to weather. Avoid products with heavy fragrance and those which contain PABA. You can go through my health feed on practo know your sunscreens. Besides you can always wipe off the extra oiliness with an extra tissue or a handkerchief. Sunscreens