About skin care
My skin was so fare when i was my age increased the skin is getting tan and tan.i didnt get why this is it due to daily increasing pollution or something healthy is not getting to inner body.please answer me because it is getting increasing.

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Pune

Skin color and texture both change as we age. It is a combined effect of both internal and external factors. Darkening of skin due to photodamage commonly referred as tanning frequently seen in people like us residing in tropical climate. Kindly seek a Dermatologist's opinion who can help come up with a good treatment and regular skin care regimen for you. Meanwhile you can start using a sunscreen with spf of atleast 30 half hour before going out in the sun with reapplications every 2 to 3 hours