About seizure
Hello sir i had 3 year ago seizure fit and after that I daignosed and test via neurophysian they done eeg and mri test mri was normal after they gave medicine oxcarbezpine twice a day and started to taking dr said about medicine course for two year after if normal we stop before done eeg buy i didn't got 2nd fit in three year but now unfortunately am abroad due to covid i cant visit. india and now i dont have medicine I stopped already 7 day around right now me feeling different after left medicine sleeping disturbing and stomach upset can u help me about this please

U have to repeat eeg again........till that continue that oxcarbamazepine tablet.......