About ptosis surgery
My daughter is having dropping eyelid in left eye since birth. So where to operate it and which is the appropriate age for it.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

If the drooping eyelid is blocking the eye, then it could cause a serious vision problem called amblyopia or lazy eye. Look for a pediatric ophthalmologist who will diagnose the degree & cause of drooping, and rectify it surgically, if necessary. Your child is 8 years, already it is late, get her treated as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.