About pregnency

My urine test is positive. We went to gynecologist. doctor did sonography but nothing was detected, then doc told me for blood test so that is also positive. Doc told us visit after 1 week . so we visited after 1 week again but nothing was detected. My all reports are positive. urine test is 2 times +ve.pls give cnsl

Doctor Answers (2) on About pregnency

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
it can be late conception. try repeating after 1 week. if upt and serum beta hcg is positive then rule out ectopic pregnancy. this is important. ur pic will be clear by one week. consult a good gynecologist
Thank you for your question. I can understand that not knowing about where this pregnancy is can cause some confusion. A pregnancy such as this which shows increasing serum HCG levels but cannot be seen on ultrasound is called ' pregnancy of unknown location' but the diagnosis is constantly reviewed to determine if this is really the case. Often an ultrasound done after two weeks will reveal a gestation sac. You may also need further evaluation to rule out an ectopic pregnancy which is a pregnancy located outside the uterus because of which you may or may not get symptoms. This can certainly be a stressful time for you so please be in conversation with you doctor who can give you necessary support. best wishes