About pregnancy
Its one nd half year of my marriage bt still m nt pregnant...i want pregnant as soon as possible .. sometimes there's clots during periods
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

First get your husbands semen analysis.... Then you need to consult an infertility specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?