About planning
Hello sir I am 33years old Happily married .. I have two kids My wife got permanent family planning in 2nd delivery Now we want to enjoy our sex life sir .. Is it ok to release sperms into her at any time..or else any pregnancy issues will be there..want to know this information about sex after planning.. And one more thing sir I will get erected fastly and release sperms fastly..Is there any medicine to take more time for doing sex.. Thank you sir

Timing can be increased by taking medicines. If your wife has got permanent family planning done then no need to worry.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+152
Chat with a sexologist
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved through counselling Take proper knowledge about this
chat through online chat option for guidance chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult Will help u over private chat
Yes u can do unprotected sex ,to increase your timing get online consultation from me
If the family planning operation is done you can definitely ejaculate inside her. The chances of pregnancy are next to impossible. For improving your stamina and ejaculation time indulge more in foreplay. Maintain a good lifestyle. And that wil help improve your overall sexual life and fitness. I would suggest that you consult a qualified sexologist or a psychiatrist for proper guidance and help.