About pcod
Hi doctor .. I have PCOD. We are planing for a baby. My period is irregular . sometimes cycle completed in 24 days or sometimes its 21 days. Can u suggest somethings which will be helpful for me. Thank u.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. With pcod the main concern is that you do not know if you will ovulate in a particular cycle especially if they are irregular. You may try naturally for six months but general recommendation is to go for fertility treatment sooner than later. If you see your gynaecologist now you can make a plan depending upon their assessment of your ovarian function and your husbands sperm count. This way you have best chance for conception without delaying and waiting for things to happen. best wishes