About my digestion
My stomach is not clear in the morning, after 4 hours from breakfast I have to go for bowel movement and after 4-5 hours from lunch I have to go again for bowel movement and then after dinner  I have to have a bowel movement and I have mild pain in the abdominals before bowel movements I having this problem since last 6-8 days Please tell me some medicines and precautions or treatment for this problem

Your frequent bowel movements could be due to something known as irritable bowel syndrome. However, there are lots of other causes which could contribute to your problem. Pain/cramps during bowel movements can be due to constipation.
Please meet an abdominal surgeon for further evaluation examination. Medicines/ other treatment may be given according to the cause of your troubles.