About Medicine

Hello,I am overweight and i am 107 kgs. So i found an capsule which is known as Garcinia Capsules which is ayurvedic and will reduce the weight.So i want to no that is it safe for me or not? If it is safe please reply with how to take it and about dosage. Please reply soon. Thanks:)

Doctor Answers (3) on About Medicine

Dr. Amit J Bali Delhi | Wellness
Meet therapist on weight management like my humble self. Follow a strict diet and mild exercise plan for 4-6 weeks. No medications can do what ur mind is capable of. Dr.Bali
Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, any medicine must be used by dr's advice so u need to know reason behind ur weight gain n managed with diet, drink, Routine, exercise in the form of traditional dance....
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
I would strongly recommend you not to take any sort of pharmaceuticals...Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.