About hair loss and skin
Hello, My sister having hair loss problem since 1 year till now lot of hair falled kindly advise what she have to do and skin problem is swelling with puss formation on her skin in total boday since 2 years its repeating once it recover with in week its coming again Kindly advise

Dr. Syed Rahil
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Greetings! thanks for the query. There are many reasons for hair fall. It needs detailed history and complete physical examination to make a diagnosis. I would recommend you to see a Dermatologist for hair as well skin problem (as your description of skin problem is very vague).
Please avoid delay in seeking Expert opinion as it will lead to delay in the initiation of appropriate treatment.