About first pregnancy
LMP - 18/8/16. Upt is positive .I scanned USG and TVS .report impression is no sac in intra/ extra uterine and suggested beta hcg .so I done beta hcg 612.800 shall I repeat hcg or not ?? And is this normal ? CBC and urine routine s normal.

Hello..... Urine pregnancy test itself is used to detect the beta hcg in urine... Sometimes beta hcg in blood is recommended. Gestational sacral can be visualized in 28 to 35 days from LMP... Experienced person is required for this... Normally beta hcg will be above 1000mlu per ml in 6 weeks of pregnancy. Repeat your hcg.