About cream
I wanted to ask is fair and lovely winter fairness good for skin and is it safe to use. Does it really lightens skin or not. I have never used it before and want to try it once so pls suggest. Thanku.

Hello well it's a personal choice which cream you want to use  but I gave seen many people have had long term ill effects of using Fair and Lovely cream so I would not suggest it to somebody...its not in every case.. depends...meet a dermatologist and take suggestion for the cream required as per your skin type..thank you