About condom
Hello Dr. I want to ask there is how many percentage/change of getting pregnant after use of condom ? Is it 100% safe for pregnancy  or not if not then after intercorse with condm we have to use any pills for safty  ...??

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

condoms are not fully safe in preventing pregnancy.  as it may slip or get torn or there may be small leakage in it. so better use them along with other method like if you suspect leakage then you can take I pill . you can also use spermicidal jelly along with condom.
Dr. Swati Gupta
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Kanpur
Condoms don't give 100 percent guarantee against conceiving. So if pregnancy does occur abd if u dont want the baby then u can undergo MTP by a trained gynecologist