About child health

Doctor I have 2yrs 11 month but she not nt have proper food some time she will eat properly so her growth is not good and fitness also not good so she have to be develop properly so what can I do doctor what i can give to her properly food and about health doctor please kindly sagest me she is very active girl but also mind fast brain good thinking good culture should becwit her means watcshould do doctor please kindly request doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on About child health

Dr. Harjeet Kaur Faridabad | Pediatrician
Dear friend  you mentioned that your child is not growing well . Here a doctor needs to know how much is the growth failure . Depending upon that and based upon examination  we can locate build up areas. You mentioned at other place that she is very active ! I think you need to visit your pediatrician to confirm whether there is a growth failure or not and be advised. Dont worry every thing has a solution n  a proper growth curve of your child is to be plotted for this.