About B.P Medicine
Irritation in the wind pipe when ever I take the BP medicine. ie, Telmisartan, I think that is due to the chlorthailodone component of the medicine. Can you prescribe some other substitute of this drug ?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi...., No matter what medications your doctor prescribes to treat your high blood pressure, you'll need to make lifestyle changes to lower your blood pressure.... Eating a healthier diet with less salt...Exercise regularly, Quit smoking, Limit the amount of alcohol you drink....Maintain a healthy weight or losing weight if you're overweight or obese....Consult Physician for any change inyour current medication...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?