Food pipe or wind pipe
I am an occasional smoker. I have been smoking since 7-8 years now. I have one smoke a week or sometimes one smoke a day. I feel sensation in my food pipe when I drink or eat something. This sensation is also felt when I breathe. Can you please suggest what to do.
227 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B. M. Lava
General Physician 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Sir, Stop smoking. You need to be examined for proper advice. Do you have cough or breathlessness. Do you have any burning sensation or chest pain while eating. Get back to me with details.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Symptoms of food pipe cancer
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.