About Aloevera juce.
I want to know that is the Aloevera juce is healthy for our health for taking it in regular basis? Is the Aloevera juce is healthy for all our ailments?

Hello... Aloe vera Juice healthy but daily intake is 10 ml Aloe vera Juice with water.
consult Ayurvedic physician

+174
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Alovera juice is considered good for health. You can take some amount daily with water. Altough, no one says its a remedy for all your ailments. Its just to maintaim good health. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Side effect of aloevera