About acl reconstruction
My mri scan of left knee confirmed that my acl was completely torn so what could be the type surgery i have to under go and please suggest a good specialist in hyderabad. Attaching my scan report.

Hello... Anterior cruciate ligament tear us commonly seen in athletes. For Minor tear suegery is not required... But yours is complete tear... So there is no other option than surgery... Consult orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital.... There are two kind of surgery orthoscopic surgery and open surgery... Surgeon wil decide it...